You arrived at the Great Barrier Reef with Gummy cruising by boat. Gummy then dives into the sea and embarks on the treasure hunt.
Gummy leaves the Great Barrier Reef by boat and carries the treasure chest with him.
- It's a Treasure Hunt! Reach the sunken treasure without losing any levels to claim the rewards! -- Sam
To start off, you can choose either the Easy or the Hard path. Easy has a length of 4 levels, where as Hard is 6 levels and has a bigger reward. By completing either one, you'll then take on the next path. If you complete both paths, you'll finish off with the biggest rewards and complete the event.
- You must complete a path without losing any level. Failure will result in losing a life and you'll have to start over.
- Once you started a path, you'll have to keep on playing. To switch to the other, you have an option to start over. You will not lose a life by doing so.
Completing either path will get you these rewards:
|Easy/Normal||25||2 Shovel||1 Combo||Silver Key|
|Hard||35||3 Shovel||2 Combo||Gold Key|
Once you gather both keys from completing both paths, you'll unlock the treasure chest and receive these rewards:
|Final||100||1 Sunshine||1 Wind||Infinite Lives (4 hours)|
Quotes by Sam
- "Dive in to a new challenge!"
- "Get set for an undersea adventure!"