Tokyo Level 5 is the fifth level of Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you need to score at least 10,000 points in 32 moves or less.
- There are two 1-layered stickers on three rows which block the bottom of the board.
- With 5 colours, it is hard to make boosts especially with a limited space above.
- However, you have 32 moves to earn 10,000 points. This is more than enough, especially if you make more boosts.
- Clear the blocked columns to allow gummies to flow on the bottom of the board
- If possible, try to mix lightning bolt with a line boost to score big.