Tokyo Level 2 is the second level in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you must clear 24 tiles and score at least 28,000 in 18 moves or less.
- There is a chained bomb located at the bottom of the board, surrounded by litters.
- Also, there is a chained gummy to hinder your progress. You need to break the chain before removing the tiles.
- This level has 6 colours, which can be harder to make any boosts.
- 18 moves are almost not enough to meet the requirements of the level. By clearing the tiles, you will have 18,000 (18*1,000) points. However, you need to earn another 10,000 points to pass this level.
- Break the chain so that the gummies can flow to the bottom.
- Remove the litters and the bomb before it explodes.
- Try to make some boosts and combinations to boost your score.