Tokyo Level 13-3 is the third sub-level of Tokyo Level 13 in Sensoji Temple (Asakusa). To pass this level, you need to score 15,000 points in 15 moves or less.
- You need to earn 1,000 points on each move you make.
- With 4 colours on this board, it can be hard to make boosts in this level. This is because litters are occasionally spawned.
- Despite that, litter gives you 500 points when you destroy it.
- To save your time, try to make cascades so that more litters can be spawned.
- Remove them and repeat these steps until you reached the target score.
- If you are lucky, mix a Lightning Bolt with any boost to get a high scores.
- The board's shape resembles the rook, from the Chess game.
- After completing this level, a Maneki-neko will appear on the road and rewards you with 300 coins.