Tokyo Level 13-2 is the second sub-level of Tokyo Level 13 in Sensoji Temple (Asakusa). To pass this level, you need to score 12,000 points in 9 moves or less.
- It is slightly hard to make some boosts in the confined space below.
- This level has only 3 colours, so it is easier for cascades to happen.
- Try to quit and replay the level on the very beginning to see any possible move for making a boost.
- You need to rely for cascades to boost your score.
- The shape of this board resembles the bishop, from the Chess game.