Tokyo Level 1 is the first level in Kyu-Furukawa Gardens. To pass this level, you must clear 15 white tiles and score at least 22,000 points in 28 moves or less.
- There are litters which cover the white tiles. So, you need to remove them before clearing the tiles.
- There are also 1-layered sticker at the bottom of the board.
- This level has 5 colours, which can be a little hard to create boosts.
- Luckily, you have 28 moves, which is more to clear the white tiles and score 22,000 points.
- Clear the litter to remove the tiles underneath them.
- Next, clear the stickers to give more space to match the gummies
- The board, litters and white tiles formed a T-shape.