There is a tutorial for this level - Resources. These are building materials that are mainly useful to restore the famous monuments. In levels, collecting a required amount of resources is used as a task.
Note that each brick cleared will add 10 to your total.
- Matching at the lower section of the board could result with less cascade matches.
- Scoring - With 10 moves, you would need to earn an average of 300 points per move.
- At the start, try and focus on achieving the score goal. By doing that, you can worry less on brick collecting as it'll be part of your score-goal focus.
- With 4 colours, it'll be easy to make matches of 4 or more, especially at the bigger section of the board.
- The basic level design resemble an hourglass.